Sun, 24 Sept|
Marja Putkisto's free body-mind-you online event
Achieve more with less. There is time! Gain an insight into how Method Putkisto can offer you a balanced lifestyle and focused mindset. Come and experience a free training session on recovery and see how in Marja's Club you will rejuvenate every day. You will receive a recording after the event.
Time & Location
24 Sept 2023, 18:30 – 19:30 BST
About the event
Feel well despite the pressures of life!
Do more with less.
Marja Club is a place of daily recuperation.
We welcome you to feel well under all the pressures of life.
Understanding motivates us and the whole experience opens up a new life!
An experience that changes you by:
- Expanding your understanding of the importance of stretching your mind, body & face
- Scientific facts: Learning how and why the problems you face in your body are also an opportunity
- Motivation: change Inspires your whole life.
Marja Putkisto introduces a new exercise training model and tells you what you should focus on and why. Before you do anything, take a moment to breathe and know what you need. The road to feeling good can be surprising and investing in yourself is rewarding.
Marja Club includes:
- Marja's live coaching
- 25 min refreshing morning sessions and restorative evening sessions
- Face classes 4 x a week
- Body classes 5 x a week
- Recordings, after each session
1 week - you will feel the change
4 weeks - you will see the change
6 weeks - others will see the change
in 3 months - your body and state of mind have changed!
"Good sleep, time for myself and feeling that everyday life is in control." Lisa
"the feeling that I can get through work without having the worry of being distracted or getting exhausted!" Helen
- This event is an introduction and training session for Marja's Club. Find out more about Marja's Club
- You do not need previous experience with Method Putkisto
- The event is free of charge
- Register by booking a ticket here
- You will receive a link to the live broadcast before the event and a recording afterwards.